150K - 230K
Reference : v1659
• Responsible for the sales activities of responsible business unit across every channel including Modern Trade, Traditional Trade as well as Project.
• Leading and participating in the project bidding process.
• Focused on generating new sales, achieving and maintaining sales targets
• Growing and retaining existing stakeholders
• Driving market shares, Generates profitable new business within the local market in order to exceed set targets.
• Ensures the team is delivering exceptional customer service and client’s needs are handled effectively and efficiently.
• Bachelor or Master in Business Administration or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development from Furniture/Construction Material/Steel industry
• Experience in Project Sales will definitely be an advantage
• At least 5 years’ experience in managerial level
• Ability to manage and motivate teams to consistently deliver high performance
• Strong leadership skills
• Professional communication skills with experience of building business relationships.
• Fluent English